Friday, January 21, 2011

I'm Going Out With A Bang...Not Really



This is it folks...the last post on "The Pad". After 1,937 posts I am retiring. Just too many Father Knows Best episodes to watch, Brown versus Board documents to read, DIY (Do It Yourself) Projects, Polio Vaccines to germinate, Elvis commercials to watch,Godzilla episodes,Swanson Dinners to eat, Hank Aaron homers to watch with the Milwaukee Brewers, M&M's to eat, having the first kidney transplant, putting together a LEGO and taking a breathalyzer test.

That's 1954 and maybe my blog didn't start in that year but Auburn's first Championship did. The Mayan calendar is closing in on us too. Wow, coincidence? End of time? Only time will tell.....how ironic.

I will miss you guys.

The Pad signing off.

Thanks for Reading -

I Don't Know what To Say..."Dude, I just Told You"......

1 comment:

Kimberly Wright said...

Sorry to see you go Brad!!!