Friday, November 12, 2010

RIDICULOUS ANSWER ON FAMILY FUES...AND ITS RIGHT!



Nekkid grandma? Really? I always like to think that people do and say stupid stuff on television because they’re just nervous. But I don’t think I can even make the case for that here, I mean he said it with such conviction. And the other contestant agreed with him, it’s not that it’s a false statement, no one wants to see your nekkid grandma if you break into a house. I’ve never been on a game show before but I would not be one of those happy go lucky contestants “just happy they had a great time.” I’m there to win MONEY. I would never scream nekkid grandma no matter how nervous I was. I would be the one taking everything way too seriously and then I would punch Steve Harvey in the face. No, not really.

2 comments:

Kimberly Wright said...

OMG That is funny. Have you seen the Family Feud You Tube Video of when the contestant says Penis? That is hilarious.

Tator Salad said...

HAVENT SEEN IT BUT I WOULD LOVE TOO! YOUTUBE HERE I COME.