Sunday, May 29, 2005

Yao Ming Signs with LMBA

Rueters:

Tulum, Mexico: Yao Ming has agreed to a deal with the Puerto Aventuras Pinata's of the Latino Midget Basketball Association (LMBA). "Yao will bring a different style of play to the league and we see him being a real force in this league for years to come" says Pinata's coach Willis "Puck" Willcox. "I just didn't feel challenged in the NBA and decided to make a change." "I know there is great talent in the LMBA and I look forward to my skills being tested and I hope I can play a key role for this team" says Ming. The terms of the deal were not disclosed but rumors indicate Ming will receive a 5-year deal and a lifetime supply of Corona.

.

2 comments:

Deano "aka" Jimmy Joe Meeker "aka" Fat Elvis said...

I am pulling for the "San Juan jumping beans" or the "Los aragrito chimichangas" or maybe even the "Milagro Militant Midgets". I hear vegas is giving 10 to 1 on the "Julios"

Deano "aka" Jimmy Joe Meeker "aka" Fat Elvis said...

That ball looks like a bee bee in his arms. damn he's big